I v already shared my Sis B'Day Cake, last year. It was with some Raspberries. But this year, my sister specially requested for some Chocolaty Cake. So for her only i baked a chocolate cake frosted with whipped Cream, crushed wheat biscuits at the sides of my cake, decorated with fresh cream daisy flowers and a rose at the center of my cake. Title written 'LOVE HIFA' with Buttery home-made Chocolate.
Seriously again it was a grand grand party with my family. Two cakes were there for some special B'Day galy both were homemade, second one was brought by her friend. It was a really delicious one. The dinner was fabulous with Pasta & Baryani (by hifa), Chicken Almond butter karahee & Hari Dahee Phulkiyan (by me)
You will need:
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup salted butter
- 1 cup icing Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of Coffee powder(I used the cappuccino)
- 1/2 cup of good quality Cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 50 grams of Cadbury chocolate
- 50 grams of cooking chocolate
- 3 mashed bananas
- 9 inches of Baking Pan
- 50 grams of Cooking Chocolate
- Fresh diced Bananas
- Pink Colored Sprinkles
- 1 cup of Whipped Cream
- Piping Bag used for Icing
Steps to Follow
- Pre-Heat your oven up to 180 Degrees (360 Degrees Fahrenheit).Grease the bottom and sides of the pan.
- In a large Bowl, with the help of Electric Beater, Beat your Eggs+ vanilla essence till fluffy and creamy, then bananas.
- Meanwhile add your cup of Sugar, then butter and Beat up till fluffy.
- Now Gently add your Flour,baking powder then Coffee and Cocoa Powder step by Step and mix it gently with the metal spoon.
- In microwave melt Cadbury chocolate, cooking chocolate and milk. Fold in this mixture into the cake batter.
- Finally Pour the whole Batter into your Greased Pan, Bake it for 35 to 40 minutes. Check it if baked by Toothpick, it should comes dry by inserting.
- Take out your Cake, cool it on Rack, Now time for its icing, the most beautiful part to me. Cut your Cake into two halves, Spread fresh whipped cream on it. Place bananas. put the second over it. Spread your Whipped cream (prepared from Cooking Chocolate). Decorate with Cream Flowers by using Piping Bag & colored sprinkles
- Enjoy Guys. Hope you really liked my Recipe. Waiting for the feedback!!!