Seriously again it was a grand grand party with my family. Two cakes were there for some special B'Day galy both were homemade, second one was brought by her friend. It was a really delicious one. The dinner was fabulous with Pasta & Baryani (by hifa), Chicken Almond butter karahee & Hari Dahee Phulkiyan (by me)
You will need:
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Self Raising sieved all-purpose Flour
- 3 tsp of Coffee (I used the Nescafe Brand)
- 3/4 cup of good quality Cocoa
- 9 inches of Baking Pan
- 50 grams of Cooking Chocolate
- Fresh diced Bananas
- Pink Colored Sprinkles
- 1 cup of Whipped Cream
- Piping Bag used for Icing
Steps to Follow
- Pre-Heat your oven up to 180 Degrees (360 Degrees Fahrenheit).Grease the bottom and sides of the pan.
- In a large Bowl, with the help of Electric Beater, Beat your Eggs till fluffy and creamy.
- Meanwhile add your cup of Sugar, and Beat up to 5 minutes
- Now Gently add your Flour, then Coffee then Cocoa Powder step by Step and mix it gently with the metal spoon.
- Pour the Batter into your Greased Pan, Bake it for 35 to 40 minutes. Check it if baked by Toothpick, it should comes dry by inserting.
- Take out your Cake, cool it on Rack, Now time for its icing, the most beautiful part to me. Cut your Cake into two halves, Spread fresh whipped cream on it. Place bananas. put the second over it. Spread your Whipped cream (prepared from Cooking Chocolate). Decorate with Cream Flowers by using Piping Bag & colored sprinkles
- Enjoy Guys. Hope you really liked my Recipe. Waiting for the feedback!!!