You will need:
* 400 grams of Bread flour/all purpose Flour
* 22 grams of Instant Yeast
* 1 egg for dough + 1 egg for brushing
* 1 tbsp of Sugar
* 1 tsp of Salt
* 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder
* Loaf Baking Pan 8.5 x 4.5 inches
* Sesame Seeds
- In a large Bowl, stir in together the flour, Instant Yeast, Baking Powder, butter(oil), salt, Sugar with a spoon. Knead your dough with an egg and Warm milk making a soft dough which leaves side of a bowl. Make sure bread dough should be smooth and elastic.
- Transfer the dough into another little greased bowl, cover it with a damp cloth and let it rise at least doubles in size about 2 to 3 hours
- Meanwhile preheat your oven about 350 degrees Fahrenheit(180 degrees centigrade). Punch dough down. Knead it again for few minutes. Shape them into a loaf, transfer into a pan & leave it for almost 20 to 25 minutes. Let it rise again.
- Brush it with an egg. Sprinkle the sesame seeds over.
© RECIPES PASSION: All the images and content is copyright protected. No one can use it without my prior permission. If you want to republish the recipe, write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Give it a try. Hope you will really enjoy the freshly baked aroma of Amish bread at home. Waiting for your suggestions and recommendations. Do write to me or can comment in the comment section below, for your feedback. Love ~
Sending this to the event : Cooks Joy