"It's a loveliest guest post recipe by her. I'm very happy as I write this guest post for my dear friend Monu who is such a sweet heart . Right from the first chat I knew I found very good friend in her..she’s a very talented blogger,a friendly nature girl who is full of zeal and her passion can be seen in her lovely blog which she aptly named Recipe Passion.. …while chatting on fb she asked me if I could do guest post for her and I was happy to say yes to her.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 big apple thinly sliced.
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- STEP 1: Preheat the oven at 18- degree for 10 min.
- STEP 2: Grease the cake tin and line it with parchment .
- STEP 3: Sift the flour,baking powder,baking soda together and keep aside.
- STEP 4: In a bowl beat the butter and sugar till creamy.
- STEP 5: To this add egg one at the time and continue to beat .
- STEP 6: Add the cinnamon powder,essence and yogurt and beat till creamy and well combined .
- STEP 7: Fold in the sifted flour to this mixture in 2-3 additions till mixed well.
- STEP 8: Pour the batter in the prepared cake tin and top it with sliced apple.
- STEP 9: Bake for 40-45 min or till toothpick inserted comes out clean. "
© RECIPES PASSION: All the images and content is copyright protected. No one can use it without my prior permission. If you want to republish the recipe, write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Thanks a lot my dear friend for a yummiest recipe ever. I shall going to try this for sure. What about you people. Do write for your suggestion and recommendations. And a thing that should not be avoided. Do visit her space. Some of the recipes which I like most, i am going to mention are: