Good Afternoon.. I had to post this yummiest pasta dish early in the morning. But so busy in settling down my routine work. I can't put back my small Bloggy world behind ;) This is the only way to share my thoughts, kitchen innovations with a bit creativity. As time passing by, I'm working a lot on presentation and the new recipes that should explained with right tips and procedure. Although I feel its a huge vast field and a big time period is to be needed to learn everything related to Food. But so glad to be a part of.
Pasta can be cooked in so many variations and style. Some people give it some Desi taste (with lots of spice), some make it vegetarian or some with meat. To me it has a true magnificent flavour in itself.
Today What I am going to share with you people its , "Chilli Mustard Pasta", any pasta you can use. Some day, we'll talk about the pasta and types, will be a brief review. This recipe turned out so delicious. It was so quick and easy peasy to make. Last weekend at around 11 pm, me and my husband returned to home after a big hectic day. Tell you the truth, I wasn't in a mood to make a meal, this pasta really helped me a lot. Just took 20 to 30 minutes of mine and it was ready to eat. Yummyyyy :P
Lets head over to the Recipe Card;
CHILLI MUSTARD PASTA
This recipe enough for 3 to 4 members;
You will need:
For Pasta Base
- 400 grams of any pasta (I used macaroni)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tsp of Black Pepper (crushed or Powder)
- 2 tbsp of Salted Butter
- 3 tsp of Mustard Sauce
- 2 tbsp of Chilli Garlic ketchup
- 1 tsp of Oregano
- Salt to taste
- 7 to 8 cups of Water
- Oil as required
- 1/2 cup of buttermilk
- (1 chicken cube optional)
- 2 Potatoes
- 3 tbsp of Olive oil (Extra Virgin Olive Oil Benefits)
For Mince Cooking
- 200 grams of Chicken mince
- 1 onion medium sized
- 1 tsp of garlic and ginger paste
- 2 tsp of Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp of Chilli sauce
- 1/2 tsp red pepper powder
- 1 tsp of Vinegar
- 3 tbsp of oil
- Water as required
Procedure to be followed
- STEP 1: Take a wok, pour water, 2 tbsp of oil and salt. Bring it to boil. Add pasta and let it to cook. Once it's completely cooked. Stain and Drain out water from pasta. And wash it with cold water.
- STEP 2: Take a pan. Add milk, salt, black pepper, buttermilk , oregano, mustard sauce, chilli garlic ketchup and Chicken cube (optional). Dissolve each and every ingredient. Stir and cook for about a minute. Mix this mixture with your boiled pasta in a wok
- STEP 3: Cut tomatoes in a long thin strip way or we call it in julienne way. Separate out the seeds from centre. Fry them with a 1 tbsp of oil. Again gently toss them pasta prepared in STEP 2.
TIP: Don't worry no need to trash tomato seed part out. We can use them in our next meal.
- STEP 4: Time to cook mince. Chop the onions. In a pan add oil, fry onions till golden brown. Add garlic and ginger paste. Stir little then goes soya sauce, chilli sauce, mustard sauce, Vinegar,Olive Oil, Salt and red pepper. Add mince and 1/2 cup of water. Cover the lid and let it to cook for about 10 minutes.
- STEP 5: Once its cooked and oil has been separated out. Water dried out. Add this mince into a wok where already pasta with the mixture and tomatoes was diced. Dice again gently.
- STEP 6: Time to make some French fries, Cut potatoes in a long strip way. Sprinkle some salt over, and deep fry.
- STEP 7: Serve your pasta in a platter with French Fries.
Yummmmmmyy my delicious Chilli Mustard Pasta is ready to be serve. In fact I have started eating it now lolz. Come over, try and let me know the results. Love ~ Monu
© RECIPES PASSION: All the images and content is copyright protected. No one can use it without my prior permission. If you want to republish the recipe, write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Do check out my other Pasta Recipes: